Double the Fun: Flower Pop Outs

 It's double the designing fun as we reveal two cards using the same Penny Black Creative Die, 51-230 Flower Pop Outs


My card is a simple white on white design.  Flower Pop Outs were die cut from a piece of white cardstock trimmed slightly smaller than the card base.  The tiny sentiment was stamped in Aspen Mist VersaMagic.  The panel was then attached to the card with dimensional foam tape and the flowers were accented with pearls.  All stamps and dies by Penny Black:  51-230, 30-358. 

To create my card, once I die cut Flower Pop Outs, I painted it with watercolors and embellished it with self-adhesive pearls.  I layered this with leaf die cuts and a Distress Inked and stamped sentiment panel.  The torn background was also inked with Distress Inks and lightly stamped. All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-230, 30-353, 30-348, 30-354, 51-120, 30-238.