Pretty Packaging II: Jill's Inspiration

Pretty packaging is everywhere.  Clothing, food, jewelry and more all come wrapped in colorful designs that attract the eye.  They're also a great source of ideas.  Follow along with us as we show how packaging concepts inspire our artwork.
Pinterest Photo Link Here
I love the overall color scheme of this packaging design and the repeated background design.  To mimic this on my card, I used Penny Black background stamp 40-442 Butterfly Charmer.  I stamped it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then painted it with Shimmerz Aqua Huez non-shimmering watercolors (Pot-O-Gold, Green with Envy, Red Hot, Cuppa Joe, Blue Me Away).
Once dry, I stamped over the butterfly background with Penny Black stamp, 30-238 Footnotes, randomly inking it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for an on-purpose imperfect look. 
The packaging design included a circular element for the text and I've done the same for my sentiment.  I've layered two Penny Black Creative Dies to create this look on my card: 51-227 Doily Trio and 51-026 Pinwheel.  I stamped my sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink using the Penny Black transparent set, 30-353 Words of Kindness.  Twine and a die cut butterfly (Penny Black 51-198 Flourish & Butterflies) add extra dimension to the sentiment design.
You never know where you'll find your next card idea... I can't wait to see what Elizabeth creates with this packaging inspiration.