Double the Fun: Saying A Latte!

 It's double the designing fun as we reveal two cards using the same Penny Black stamp, 40-456 Saying a Latte!

This stamped image was such fun to color with a combination of Shinhan Art Touch Twin markers and Copic markers.  Once I was finished coloring I fussy cut it so it could be layered onto my card panel along with some die cuts for extra dimension.  Both the upper and lower backgrounds were inked and stamped with Distress Inks.  And my final embellishments include a die cut border, sentiment tag, May Arts twine, and a self-adhesive pearl. (All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 40-456, 30-240, 51-191, 30-294, 40-135, 51-196, 51-181)

For my coloring, I used Prismacolor pencils which were blended using a blending stump and alcohol.  The image was then fussy cut so it could be popped out of a window backed with patterned paper.  Before the window frame piece was attached to the card front, a decorative border was die cut from the bottom portion.  A die cut tag with a inspirational sentiment completes the design.  (All stamps, patterned paper and dies by Penny Black: 40-456, 51-231, 51-027, 30-253,80-009)