Inchie Arts, 7 of 8: Jill

Did you guess from yesterday's sneak peek that Elizabeth and I are both using BLACK Art Squares this week?
studio sessions featuring inchie arts
Additional Inchie Arts Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
I used a black ATC-size Art Square on my card, stamping it with Penny Black 40-309 Truly Great and heat embossing in white.  I then trimmed my Art Square using my scissors and Corner Chomper.  To create the chalkboard effect, I added Memento Luxe Ink onto my Art Square, in the color of Wedding Dress, using my fingertip.
To finish off my card I added Penny Black Creative Dies 51-002 Leaves and stamped the background with Penny Black 40-282 Twirls using Memento Sky Blue Ink.  A touch of May Arts twine and a pearl were wrapped around the top of the Art Square.
I just love how the black Art Square looks like a little mini chalkboard.
Stay tuned for Elizabeth's next Inchie Arts creation...
Don't tell, but I *might* have peeked at her art table and what she's done with the black Art Square will amaze you!