Inchie Arts, 6 of 8: Jill

Oh my, I loved Elizabeth's mosaic, didn't you?  
Today I am also using the 1" Inchies to create a mosaic effect on my card.
studio sessions featuring inchie arts
Additional Inchie Arts Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
To create my mosaic, I first adhered my Inchies together/touching using removable adhesive so I could color and stamp them as one "piece."  I stamped Penny Black 4384K Promise Me onto the white Inchies using Memento Luxe Inks.  I painted the background around the flowers using Memento Luxe Ink reinkers.  I simply added a little ink from the reinkers onto my acrylic block, added a bit of water, and painted it on to the background.  To give the flowers additional dimension, I added shading using Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pens.  I also added a few sketchy lines using a black ball point pen and some splatters of white paint.  My sentiment was die cut from Penny Black Creative Die 51-036 Wishes.  I cut it three times from white cardstock and then adhered all the layers together giving the sentiment the look of a thick embellishment.  I then colored it using Stamper's Big Brush pens.  I adhered my sentiment to Penny Black Creative Die 51-027 Triple Banner.  Finally, I added my Inchies to my card with dimensional adhesive, separating them slightly for a mosaic look.
Thanks for popping by... see you soon with a peek at what's to come next week!