Brushstroke Bliss, 5 of 8: Elizabeth

Join us in the Studio as we play with Penny Black's new brushstroke stamps from their "Bliss" catalog.


Today I am working with Penny Black's brushstroke called "A Moment in Time".


A moment in time is literally all you need to create this greeting!

After the stamp was positioned in my MISTI stamping tool, I applied light colors of Memento markers to the image.  I "huffed" on each ink application before it was applied to the cardstock.  I made a few subsequent impressions using darker marker colors to deepen the tones.  To fill in the head of the poppy, I applied the Memento marker color directly to the cardstock with soft flicking motions.  

The height of this stamp is perfect for nestling in a sentiment (Birthday Love 30-413) stamped in Onyx Black VersaFine.

Gunmetal Stickles were added for a sparkly accent while the decadent gold edge was created with a Marvy Premium Gold Paint Pen.

If you are just now joining me and Jill for our brushstroke series, you can see our previous four posts by scrolling down.

Enjoy!