Featuring Chameleon Pens 1 of 2: Jill

It's always fun to give a new medium a try... join us as we combine Penny Black stamps with Chameleon pens for some creative coloring.


So when I knew I had new markers to try, I first had to get out my current favorite floral stamp by Penny Black, 40-508 Gladsome. 



For this card I primarily followed the simple Chameleon Color Tones process of using one marker to shade from light to dark.

And then I went a little crazy creating my dotty background. That was seriously too much fun.

With dots on the brain, I continued onto my second card.

I got braver for this one, mixing and matching a several of the pens for my flowers, leaves, and butterflies.

I love the touch of the tangled thread under the butterflies for a little extra texture.

FOR FULL DETAILS ON EACH OF THESE CARDS, PLEASE VISIT THE PENNY BLACK BLOG HERE.