Die Double Take I: Jill

Don't adjust your computer screens.  You will not be seeing double.  It is our next event showcasing our POV's (Point of Views) of how the same same die cut can be used in two totally different colorful designs. 

Penny Black Creative Dies 51-137 Swirling Wings and 51-132 Flights of Fancy

Today I've combined both sets of dies to create a card with my favorite cardmaking focal point...butterflies!

I inked my large butterfly and background using Ranger Archival inks with an ink blending tool and foam pads.  The center panel was die cut from Penny Black Creative Die 51-055 Shades, and the sentiment, Penny Black 30-283 Snippets, was stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  Finally, this panel was mounted to cardstock stamped using VersaMagic Wheat ink and Penny Black 30-114 Puzzle Parts, creating a light chevron background.  

What has been fluttering around on Elizabeth's art table...coming soon!