Fall into Fall: Jill

We don't know about you, but here in the Studio we're ready to push aside the blazing sun and leap, or perhaps just gently fall, into the beautiful colors of Autumn and the happy treats of Halloween.  We hope you will join us as we do just that over the next few weeks.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons (except for the fact that the next season is winter... ew!) and I'm excited to share some autumnal card designs with you.  My first card features this cute cat, flying in on a falling leaf. 
To create this card, all of my die cuts were painted with Distress Reinkers used as watercolors. Once dry, I added some Distress Inks using an ink blending tool and foam pad for extra dimension.  The blue blackground was inked using an ink blending tool and a foam pad as was the hand trimmed hill and die cut frame.

All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-397, 51-360, 30-414, 30-404, 51-033