It's double the designing fun as we reveal two cards using the same Penny Black Creative Die; Tall Trees.
The moment I laid my eyes on these Tall Trees, I immediately knew how I wanted to dress them.
|Penny Black: Tall Trees 51-273, Snippets 30-283|
These evergreens are brought to life with Therm-O-Web's Emerald Watercolor Deco Foil.
It is so easy to use and the results are "brilliant".
Create This Card In 5 Steps:
- Die cut a window from a 4 x 5 1/4-inch piece of cardstock and cover the back of the window with vellum and then attach to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch card base.
- Die cut Penny Black Tall Trees from white cardstock.
- With the Deco Foil Adhesive Pen, use quick, flicking strokes to apply the adhesive. (This will add to the illusion of branches.) Let dry for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Lay the foil (colored side up) over the dried glue. Cover with a scrap of cardstock and burnish the area with a bone folder. Remove the scrap of cardstock and lift off the foil sheet.
- Stamp "have a great day" on a small rectangular banner in Onyx Black VersaFine and attach across the tree trunks.
Stay tuned for Jill's tree-mendous design!