Love Is In The Air, 1 of 4: Elizabeth

Red and white, hearts and hugs, love is in the air.  Whether you are sending love to a friend, relative or a special someone, we have all kinds of heartfelt designs to share with you!

Oh how true!  Love is always in the air and you can never give too much.  


I made multiples of these cards to send to four special little girls in my life.  I wanted them to know how much they touch my heart.  

I was able to make these little treasures in a flash by using the same card "recipe" for each design.

After watercoloring the girls (Penny Black: XOXO 30-330Goodness 30-327 Illustrated by Mo Manning) fussy cut them and then sprayed them with Krylon Clear Acrylic Coating.  I loved the effect. 

They were then elevated on a small strip of Beau Jardins patterned paper. 

The sentiment (Happy Hearts 30-326) was stamped in onyx black VersaFine and was surrounded by crystal Stickle dots.


This sentiment was perfect for the inside:


From the Heart
Wishing you a day filled with lots of X's and O's.