Die Double Take III; 1 of 2: Jill

Double delight here at Studio Sessions!  It's another edition of Die Double Take showcasing our POV's (Point of Views) of how the same die cut can be used in two totally different colorful designs.

For my POV using our featured Penny Black Creative Die, 51-150 Bauble Border, I was inspired by this AMAZING card by Deasy. I enjoyed pairing the small border die with Penny Black's larger ornaments from the Creative Die, 51-018 Ornaments.
My background was inked using Ranger Archival inks and an ink blending tool with foam pads.  I added a touch of snow by coloring small circles on the background with a white gel pen.  The die cuts were colored with ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers.  

All stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-150 Bauble Border, 51-018 Ornaments, 30-310 Believe