Love Is In The Air; 2 of 3: Jill

 It's the beginning of a new year and what better way to kick things off than with love in the air! Join us in the Studio over the next two weeks as we share projects celebrating hearts, smiles, and friendship. 
Today I'm sharing a card featuring a very inky background...
Using an ink blending tool and a foam pad I inked my Valentine sunset using the following colors of Ranger Archival ink: Red Geranium, Sienna, Monarch Orange, Saffron, Leaf Green, and Aquamarine.  The hill was cut from cardstock before inking and added to the red background using dimensional adhesive.  I stamped the turquoise piece using Penny Black 30-238 Footnotes using Deep Lagoon Versafine ink.  Next I layered Penny Black's Creative Die, 51-100 Tree of Love, using a Zig Glue Pen to apply adhesive to the intricate sections of the die cut.  I reserved a few of the hearts to color and fit back into the tree.  Finally, the sentiment (30-274 Posted with Love) was stamped onto Penny Black's Creative Die, 51-048 Admit One. Before stamping the sentiment, I stamped the ticket outline (Penny Black 30-243 Amazing!) using Smokey Grey Versafine Ink. 

Wishing you a weekend filled with LOVE!
And if you're looking for additional Valentine card ideas, be sure to visit the Penny Black blog as they have been featuring designer inspiration all week.