Autumn Splendor & Spooky Screams; 4 of 8: Jill

Fall has arrived and with it a whole new season of designs.  Join us as we enjoy the ever-changing leaf colors with Autumn Splendor and the approach of some frightful fun with Spooky Screams.

After those fantastic Spooky Screams from Elizabeth, I thought I'd better pop in with some Autumn Splendor today!
As you can see, I just can't stop watercoloring!  To create this card, I first stamped Penny Black's large background, 40-357 Autumn Dance, onto Canson 140 watercolor paper using StazOn Spiced Chai ink.  I painted the leaves using Dr. PH Martin's Hydrus watercolors.  I colored the background with a Vintage Photo Distress Marker and then added water to blend.  Next I die cut this painted background using Sizzix Susan's Garden Grid Works die (1 7/8 inch squares- product #658868).  This die is designed to coordinate with Inchie Arts Art Squares.  Once die cut, these squares fit onto 2" Art Squares, leaving the perfect tiny border around the outer edge.  I LOVE the dimension this gave to the card...
For additional Inchie Arts inspiration, visit their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.