Autumn Splendor & Spooky Screams; 1 of 8: Jill

Fall has arrived and with it a whole new season of designs.  Join us as we enjoy the ever-changing leaf colors with Autumn Splendor and the approach of some frightful fun with Spooky Screams.
Yay... it's fall!!!!!  
I
LOVE
FALL!
Can you tell?! LOL
Each of these cards was created using Inchie Arts 3" White Art Squares.
I stamped my leaf images, Penny Black 40-358 Filigree Foliage, onto the Art Squares using VersaMark ink, sprinkled with white embossing powder, and heat to set.  I colored the leaves and backgrounds using a collection of watercolors--Distress Markers, Distress Stains, and Dr. PH Martin's Hydrus Watercolors.  I just kept building up more and more color until I was happy with the result.  I also flicked a bit of paint onto the background for additional "texture."  Once dry, using my fingertip, I swiped a touch of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gesso around the edges of the Art Squares.  Each Art Square was layered onto white cardstock, a pierced background with edges inked with Wheat VersaMagic ink, and then onto a white notecard.  

For additional Inchie Arts inspiration, visit their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.
Oh, before I go, if you are looking for some Spooky Screams, be sure to click HERE to view my newest PB&J video...
So do you think Elizabeth will be bringing  Autumn Splendor or Spooky Screams to the Studio?? I can't wait to find out...