Dr. Ph. Martin's, 5 of 8: Jill

The watercolor trend has found it's way into the Studio!  Join us over the next four weeks as we ink up our paintbrushes (and fingers!) with Dr. Ph Martin's Hydrus Fine Art Watercolors. 
Additional Dr. Ph. Martin's Inspiration on their FACEBOOK PAGE

I told you I thought I'd be having more watercolor fun with my Inchie Arts Art Squares; didn't I? :)  Today I'm working on a new 4" White Art Square.  Oh, how I love this size!
(Additional Inchie Arts information available on their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.)
To create this card, I used Penny Black's Creative Die 51-008 Bashful, but instead of using the actual die cut on the card, I used the negative piece left over as a stencil.  Holding the "stencil" over my Art Square, I added my water and paints.  Once dry, I also painted the background.  To this Art Square I also added additional distressing once the paints were dry. I used Memento inks in the colors of Peanut Brittle and Northern Pine.  The polka dot background was stamped using Penny Black 30-238 Footnotes using Peanut Brittle ink.  Because of the 4" size of the Art Square, not much else was needed to finish off this card.  I added a stamped sentiment (Penny Black), May Arts twine, a few pearls, and mounted it to a white notecard.