Brushstroke Bonanza: Berry Kissed with Jill

It's a brushstroke bonanza here in the STUDIO as we share cards and techniques featuring Penny Black's newest brushstroke stamps.



Today I'm combining the gorgeous brushstroke stamp, 40-492 Berry Kissed, with my new FAVORITE stamping tool, the MISTI!  Seriously, I should not have waited so long to get a MISTI... I'm in LOVE.

There's no mystery to the 'how-to' for this card...

Watch directly on YouTube HERE.


All stamps and dies by Penny Black Inc: 40-492 Berry Kissed, 30-382 Yuletide Wishes, 51-268 A Blizzard

If you're as excited as me about combining Penny Black stamps with the MISTI, be sure to visit the Penny Black blog... I am honored to have a new video and card posted every day this week.  Oh, and there's an awesome giveaway, too!!

Get all of the details HERE.

Want more ideas with this beautiful stamp?  I heard through the grapevine it may have found it's way onto Elizabeth's next card...stay tuned!