Sakura Koi Watercolors; 4 of 6: Jill

Deep pools of aquamarine, ruby red and citrus orange (just to mention a few) are being splashed around the Studio.  Come jump in with us and get inky as we explore the wonderful palette of Sakura Koi Watercolors.

For more information about the Sakura Koi Water Color 
Field Sketch Travel Kit click "here".

There is just something about the watercolor look that I fall in love with more and more each time I stamp.  I especially love how easily I can use the Sakura Koi watercolors for both painting in an image AND also for painting backgrounds as well.  

On today's cards I first painted my primary images/tags (Penny Black 40-328 Butterfly Party) and then cut them out.  I also added a few swipes of coordinating colors for the backgrounds...quick, easy, and fun!
I sure hope you are enjoying our puddle-y and splatter-y watercolor fun here in the STUDIO... I can't wait to see what Elizabeth has in store for us next week!