CASE Study #210 with Jill

Hi, friends! Just a quick post to let you know that I'm...
...on the CASE Study Challenge blog today.
Here's our inspiration by September muse, Debby Hughes:
And here's a look at my take:
All stamps and dies by Penny Black:
30-038 Foliage Fancy, 30-238 Footnotes, 51-027 Triple Banner, 51-014 Nature's Song, 51-002 Leaves

To view what the CASE Study design team has created and to play along, click HERE!

And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!