CASE Study #207 with Jill

It's Case Study time so I'm...
...filled with inspiration from our September muse, Debby Hughes.  
I was especially inspired by Debby's beautiful white embossing, pink flowers, and the rounded corners of her card base.  Here's my take: 
I stamped my flowers and leaves, Penny Black 30-230 Sunny Hello, and heat embossed with white powder.  I painted the flowers, leaves, and background using a mixture of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils and Distress Markers. Once dry, I stamped a bit of text on my background using Penny Black 30-238 Footnotes, removing some ink from the stamp using a baby wipe before stamping.  I added some bits of washi tape and then stamped my sentiment (Penny Black 30-229 Special Wishes) using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. 
To view what the CASE Study design team has created and to play along, click HERE!

And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!