CASE Study #200 with Jill

It's CASE Study time so I'm...
...creating a new card inspired by our July Muse, Shari Carroll.  Here's a peek at the inspiration card.
This clean and simple creation definitely challenged me to go outside of my comfort zone, BUT that is what I love about CASE Study. It keeps me trying new things!  Here's my take, inspired especially by Shari's circular background stamping, horizontal sentiment strip, and bright pink heart:
I stamped my background using Penny Black 30-244 Let's Chat, inked with Saffron Ranger Archival ink and Toffee Crunch Memento ink.  My die cut, Penny Black 51-046 Fresh Breeze, was inked with Claret Palette ink.  The sentiment is from Penny Black, 30-243 Amazing, and was stamped with Onxy Black Versafine ink.  
To view what the CASE Study design team has created and to play along, click HERE!
And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!