CASE Study #196 with Jill

Time for me to head...
This week's inspiration by Pamela Ho is just too cute for words... 
I was especially inspired by her cityscape and larger image in the foreground. And, Pamela inspired me to keep things clean and simple. Here's my take:

I began by stamping my background (Penny Black 30-233 Fashion Tweet) using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring with ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers. I stamped the fashion girl (Penny Black 30-214 Bon Vivant) with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, embossed with clear powder, colored with ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers and cut the image out.  I mounted it onto the background using dimensional adhesive.  Finally, I die cut my sentiment (Penny Black Creative Die 51-040 Hello Frame) three times from white cardstock. Before adhering to my card, I adhered all three together for extra dimension.  Oh, and that little extra flower (Penny Black Creative Die Tweet Things) was added to her bouquet to hide a cutting mistake! (Don't tell! LOL)

Check out the links below to see what the  CASE Study Design Team cooked up with Pamela's inspiration, or visit CASE Study directly for the full reveal.
Pamela Ho--June Muse
Jacquie Southas--June Guest Designer
And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!