CASE Study #195 with Jill

I am...
... and you'll find me HERE at the CASE Study Challenge blog.  Pamela Ho is our talented muse and here's this week's inspiration:
I drew my inspiration from three primary elements of Pamela's beautiful card-- her use of kraft cardstock, a large sentiment, and an image divided by the sentiment.  That being said, here's my take:
To create my card, I stamped my image (Penny Black 40-322 Delightful) using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. I then watercolored the image using a combination of Dr. Ph Martin Hydrus watercolors and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.  I also added additional shading using colored pencils.  My sentiment (Penny Black 30-164 Edge to Edge) was stamped on kraft cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. Finally I embellished the card using self-adhesive pearls and May Arts twine.
Check out the links below to see what the  CASE Study Design Team cooked up with Pamela's inspiration, or visit CASE Study directly for the full reveal.
Pamela Ho--June Muse
Jacquie Southas--June Guest Designer
And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!