CASE Study #194 with Jill

It's that time again and I'm headed...
...for some fun on the CASE Study blog.
We have a new muse for June--the talented Pamela Ho.
Isn't her card fun? I was especially inspired by and incorporated the following elements of her card into mine:  use of negative die cut shapes on the upper quadrant of the card, a touch of pink (okay, I have more than a touch on my card...LOL), and a white sentiment on the bottom of the card.  Here's my take:
To create my card, I die cut Penny Black 51-026 Pinwheel and 51-050 Tweet Things from watercolor paper.  I pressed the watercolor paper onto my acrylic block which had been covered with the uber-vibrant Dr. Ph Martin's Hydrus Watercolors. I pressed the paper into the watercolors several times for added texture.  I then matted this piece of cardstock onto my note card using dimensional adhesive.  The flower centers are Candi Dots and pearls.  My sentiment was die cut using Penny Black 51-038 Hooray.  And finally, I embellished my card using May Arts twine.
Check out the links below to see what the  CASE Study Design Team cooked up with Pamela's inspiration, or visit CASE Study directly for the full reveal.
Pamela Ho--June Muse
Jacquie Southas--June Guest Designer
And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!