CASE Study #193 with Jill

It's time for me to head...
... for more CASE Study fun!
Our May muse, Wida Miller, has done it again with this pretty little number.
I was especially inspired by her combination of arrows and flowers, sequins, die cut sentiment, and her offset main panel. Oh, and I loved her happy colors, too!  Here's my take:
To create my card, I used Penny Black's Creative Die, 51-030 Field of Dreams, using the negative die cut as stencil through which I created a watercolor look using Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos mixed with water and applied using a paintbrush.  Next I stamped my arrows (Penny Black 30-248 Lost Without You and 30-226 Kind Words) using Ranger Archival ink in the color of Saffron.  I die cut my sentiment (Penny Black 51-028 Celebrations) two times from watercolor paper, stacked and glued each one together, and then added to my card for an extra thick/dimensional look.  Finally, I embellished the panel with sequins and pearls and mounted it onto my notecard using dimensional adhesive.
Check out the links below to see what the  CASE Study Design Team cooked up with Wida's inspiration, or visit CASE Study directly for the full reveal.
And if you've found your way to the STUDIO for the first time today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!