CASE Study #192 with Jill

It's a special day for me...today I'm Out & About at the CASE Study blog with my first project as a Case Study Design Team member!!
The inspiration from our muse, Wida, is so fun; don't ya think?
I love how she stacked the rectangular elements along the side of her card. The splatters of paint and vellum butterflies add great movement to her design.
Here's my take...
To create my card, I used Penny Black's new ticket Creative Die 51-048 Admit One and stamped it with 30-217 Belle Fleurs, coloring the flowers with ShinHan Art Touch Twin markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I stamped the coordinating ticket outline (30-243 Amazing) using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and added a touch of Gathered Twigs Distress Ink around the edges. I layered all of my elements, including patterned paper from my stash, vellum butterflies (51-006 Flutters), pearls, and sequins, onto my card.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment, 30-229 Special Wishes.
Check out the links below to see what the  CASE Study Design Team cooked up with Wida's inspiration, or visit CASE Study directly for the full reveal.
And if you've found your way to the STUDIO today from the Case Study blog, I want to extend to you a BIG welcome!!  While here, feel free to poke around... you'll find stamped art from myself and my STUDIO partner, Elizabeth Allan.   You can read more about our blogging approach HERE.  I hope you'll find our creative zone to be an inspirational and fun place to be!